Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Specialist - Operations Analyst
Business Unit Overview
The Integrated Beneficiary Qualification (IBQ) team is responsible for qualifying beneficiaries and determining whether a distributable benefit remains, when notified of the death of a recordkeeping client’s current or former employee. The IBQ team utilizes a variety of Fidelity systems (FPRS, DBCS, HOBS, Xtrac, Omnipay, Sparks (stock plan services), etc.) to ensure that survivor benefits are processed accurately and within expected turnaround times. The team interacts and coordinates with many different groups within Fidelity as well as external vendors to process the cases.
- Process benefits across various products (DC/DB/HW/CESG).
- Ensure accurate processing of allocated work with 100% efficiency
- Interact and coordinate with different groups within Fidelity via email to ensure the SLA timeframes are met.
- Work proactively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Willing to work in US shift timings
List of skills required
- Ability to interpret plan specific rules accurately by reviewing client documentation.
- Ability to grasp the process knowledge swiftly.
- Prior experience in handling complex work
- High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Participate in key business initiatives, support team goals and business objectives
- Motivated and committed to excellence with positive attitude
- Demonstrate initiative in solving problems and implementing solutions
- Team player
- Graduate in any discipline
- 2 Year of experience in operations