Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Lead - Software Engineering - Data management
Business Unit Overview
Corporate Technology Group (CTG) was established in 2008 to provide integrated technology solutions to enterprise wide functions including Corporate Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Records Management, Compliance, Legal, & Risk, Production Support and QA.
- We are looking for a Lead - Data Engineer with expertise and experience in designing and developing a data warehouse and data modeling.
- The role involves continuous collaboration with dev ops teams, driving best practices for building data models and data services.
- Following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to design / development process and providing innovative solutions at a very fast pace.
List of skills required
- Experience building data mart and data warehouse with tools like informatica power designer and Erwin
- Good understanding of Unix and Shell scripting along with deployment architecture.
- Experience designing reporting as well as OLTP applications from the data store perspective.
- Experience working with DevOps team to DB build/config/debug pipelines and automation
- Experience working in MDM projects.
- Agile methodologies or iterative development processes
- Delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership
- Strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and adaptability
- Experience dimensional modeling, data migration, data profiling and data lineage
- Knowledge of Big data technologies like hive, hdfs, spark, scoope is required.
- Experience working with BI platforms like OBIEE / Tableau.
- Knowledge of informatica workflows, ETL and ELT experience with both structured and unstructured data stores. Experience defining best practices for data validations.
- Experience building Data services using oracle, Postgress, mongodb OR Cassandra.
- Performance tuning experience with different types of data stores both structured and unstructured.
- DB automated testing.
- Knowledge of indexing with Solar / elastic search and indexing approaches for data will be a plus.
- Experience with analytics work bench.
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and planning skills required.
- Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings.
Education and Experience
- Working experience in Database Testing and Test Automation.
- Proficient in testing methodologies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 7-9 Years of IT experience