Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Lead - Software Engineering - Oracle
Business Unit Overview
Fidelity Investments Management Technology (FIMT) is the business unit that provides application, system and IT infrastructure services for multiple Investment management and advisory businesses like Fidelity Management and Research Company (FMRCo), Fidelity International Limited (FIL), Pyramis Global Advisors (PGA), Strategic Advisors Inc. (SAI) and Investment operations across Boston, Merrimack, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Bangalore.
- We are looking for a Lead - Software Engineering with expertise and experience in designing and developing database solutions.
- The role involves continuous collaboration with partners, iterative understanding of requirements, following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to design / development process and providing on-call production support on rotation basis.
- The role also demands partner expectation management, technical expertise around design and analysis and development process management
List of skills required
- The ideal candidate should have
- Analysis, Design, Estimation and Development of the database components
- Strong in depth Oracle 11g database, ETL, Informatica hands on knowledge
- Strong communication skills to manage various stakeholders in India as well as in US
- Thorough with data modeling and database designs.
- Excellent development skills that provide superior database solutions.
- Strong inclination to make things happen the first time within the defined quality framework.
- Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvement ideas
- Oracle 11g
- MS SQL Server
- Unix and Shell scripting basics
- Job Scheduling Technologies like Autosys
- Agile methodologies or iterative development processes
- Acceptance test-driven development a plus.
- Ability to take ownership
- Excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills
- Great attitude, being a mentor, team player and effective contributor
- Focused on productivity