Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Business Unit Overview
HW Operations and Implementations group supports our business partners in the US in servicing corporate / institutional customers in health benefits administration vertical. This involves moving the customers onto the Fidelity platform and supporting their on-going record-keeping needs. This is done through a series of processes, both technical and non-technical, that help a customer to use our products and services.
The Health and Welfare arm of Fidelity provides administration services to more than 30 large customers in the US. This service offering is a part of Fidelity's HR Outsourcing business, which is emerging as the company's driver of growth in future.
The Systems Analyst needs to understand customer issues, refer client plan rules and provide a resolution that is consistent with the client plan rules. The Specialist is responsible for ensuring the sanity of our core record keeping system and should have an eye for detail. The Systems Analyst will perform complex calculation to compute plan benefit rates. You will be engaging with third party vendors in the US over phone and emails to provide solutions to our customers. You would also be working closely with partner teams in Fidelity US to deliver solutions that meet both client and internal expectations.
- The Systems Analyst performs research and analysis of customer issues and provides solution by referring to well defined client plan rules.
- The job will require taking ownership of identified clients and execute responsibilities with minimal guidance.
- The Systems Analyst is required to work with third party US vendors in resolving the customer issues.
- Job will require taking ownership of identified clients and ensure all customer issues are resolved timely and client SLA’s are met.
- The Systems Analyst will be responsible for handling multiple clients which are identified as highly sensitive.
- Job will require interaction with multiple upstream and downstream partners to arrive at the right solution and fix data issues in our record keeping system.
- Job needs good written communication skills as the resolution notes written by Specialist are directly conveyed to customer.
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Working hours would be the US Business (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM IST) Hours to supports business partners and customers in the US
List of skills required
- Strong grammatical skills.
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Analytical and decision making skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and support common goals
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Any process level transaction processing experience and exposure to MS Office tools.