Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
The Sales to Relationship Solutions (SRS) team is in charge of delivering efficiencies for our client facing associates in the Sales and Relationship Management (RM) group. The SRS group connects our partners in Sales & RM to innovative and prescriptive solutions that allow them to excel and advance their B2B customer relationships.
The SRS Solutions Office was seeded to drive greater scale and efficiency within the Sales and RM community. This group enables our end users (Sales group, MDs, SDLs) to be more productive and effective in achieving functional goals of grow, retain and engage Fidelity’s customers in the Workplace Investing space.
A Solution Analyst in the Solutions Office will design, build and implement IT solutions that automate, streamline and standardize existing business processes in the SRS organization. The team practices the Agile development methodology in a matrix environment with teams functioning from US, Ireland and Bangalore.
For a Solution Analyst, a typical day in office will include
- Leveraging existing systems and architecture to drive scale and efficiency
- Assisting in design tollgates, solution engineering and reengineering
- Building applications to control and mitigate business risk and exposure
- Performing application maintenance and ensure information security controls
- Provide timely status updates, issue resolutions, and step-by-step instructions on usability questions
- Collaborate with Product, Execution, and other support teams to resolve or escalate user inquiries
- Based on support queue trends, make recommendations for innovation and automation to reduce volume.
We are looking for Software Engineers who have a “we can figure it out” attitude towards solution engineering and application development.
- Expert in Microsoft Tech Stack
- Programming knowledge and experience in automating business processes using coding in VBA in MS Access and MS Excel
- Knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, database programming which includes programming languages like SQL, PL/SQL
- Proficient in ability to identify and pull data from various applications and systems (e.g., Salesforce, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience in performing complex data analysis and data aggregation
- Troubleshooting and Debugging skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to analyze trends and recommend improvements
Education and Experience
- Engineering Degree
- 1.5 – 2 years of experience for ASE Position
- 2 - 4 years of experience for SE Position