Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Quality Assurance Analyst
Business Unit Overview
The WI(Workplace Investments)-Organizational Performance function is a key component of the overall objective to delivering timely, accurate and complete transactions and services that meet or exceed client, participant and regulatory expectations within WI transaction processing and service monitoring. The core component of the Quality and Control program is to monitor process capability over time and provide the operational functions with quantifiable improvement opportunities. Another key component of the program is in maintaining consistency in methodology and objectivity when carrying out the quality and control activities. The scope of this function includes the back office processing executed by WI Automated services, Key controls and the core operational functions in DC(Defined Contribution) Transaction Processing, Data Management and, Testing and Reporting Services. The operations functions include Money In, Money Out, CR&R(Customer Research and Resolution), Data Management, NDT(Non Discrimination Testing) , 5500 and auditor support. The Quality Control function is global and utilizes the same methodology across all sites.
ACE ( Automated Controls Execution ) team acts as a key control for the WI organization by monitoring all the auto services Fidelity offers its clients and minimizes risk by avoiding widespread incidents with high financial exposure and client/participant impact. ACE Team works with Processing Teams, Audit, Case mgmt, Risk and others groups to monitor multiple services and provide controls. Partner’s with Systems, Product group, CSM and other stakeholders to fix the issues and also help identify and design potential service monitoring opportunities
- Subject matter expertise in Defined Contributions transaction processing / Implementations
- Knowledger of Industry regulations governing U.S retirement Industry.
- Knowledge of DC plans procedures, and policies
- Good risk assessment and analytical skills
- Knowledge on auto services and different products Fidelity offers
- Excellent attention to detail.
- ASPA Certification ( preference) any level
- Team player
- Quality bent of mind
Education and Experience
- Above 5 years of experience in 401 K Plan Operations
- Graduate in any discipline