Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Senior Architect - Java
Business Unit Overview
Corporate Technology Group (CTG) was established in 2008 to provide integrated technology solutions to enterprise wide functions including Corporate Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Records Management, Compliance, Legal, & Risk.
We are looking for a Sr. Architect with expertise and experience in designing and developing a cloud ready applications. The role involves continuous collaboration with dev ops teams, driving best practices for building cloud ready applications across multiple applications. Following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to design / development process and providing innovative solutions at a very fast pace.
The ideal candidate should have
- Experience building web applications with any of the technologies
- Good understanding of Unix and Shell scripting along with deployment architecture.
- Experience configuring security components in AWS
- Code 12 factor ready web applications for AWS
- Exposure to Docker best practices – Compose, volume containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience working with DevOps team to build/config/debug pipelines and automation
- Agile methodologies or iterative development processes
- Delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership
- Good to have ability to effectively use AWS services VPC, S3, EC2, Gateway, NAT etc
- Strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and adaptability
Technology skills -
Hands on Cloud Design Pattern - 12 Factor knowledge and expertise
- Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Any experience with service orchestration would be plus
- Unix and Shell scripting advanced knowledge
- Docker build, release and run. Experience building both java and node projects in docker.
- Hands On API / Microservices.
- AWS certification good to have, Solution architecture as well as aws devops support knowledge.
- Build Technologies (Maven, Jenkins pipeline as code),
Knowledge on DaaS & Cloud Data Integration would be an added advantage
Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change
Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings
- B.E / MCA
- 12+ years of relevant IT experience