Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Project Manager - Tax
Business Unit Overview
Tax System provides regulatory services for Fidelity.
These services include generation of cost basis information which is consumed by various downstream applications as well as generation of regulatory forms for IRS.
The TAX India delivery team provides core application development and support services for all
Cost basis computation and regulatory reporting needs of fidelity. The team works on technology-based projects in collaboration with other Fidelity systems divisions. The TAS team is looking for a developer to be responsible for ensuring effective, efficient and high quality development deliverables to meet the defined project and
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Operations, ensure the daily functioning of the team
- Staffing, expected to interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Set Goals, articulates both short and long-term goals in sync with the Organizational direction
- Liaising, effectively communicate with partners (both Business and Tech) and convey the necessary information to the various stakeholders.
- Play the role of an engagement manager for the Tax Portfolio
- Drive initiatives from offshore. Guide and mentor the team to execute on the same.
- Enforcing Policy, to cultivate an environment that makes employees hold one another accountable for their actions
- Relentlessly ensure excellence is pursued
- Familiarity with mainframe technologies COBOL, DB2 and CICS, experience even better
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with Partners to solve problems, transfer knowledge
- Candidate must possess strong design and technical skills with deep knowledge of information technology concepts, practices and procedures.
- The candidate will work closely with the development and production support teams in maintaining and supporting the application.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- +10 years of experience with systems development methodologies