Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Lead - Software Engineering - Oracle
Business Unit Overview
Fidelity Investments Management Technology (FIMT) is the business unit that provides application, system and IT infrastructure services for multiple Investment management and advisory businesses like Fidelity Management and Research Company (FMRCo), Fidelity International Limited (FIL), Pyramis Global Advisors (PGA), Strategic Advisors Inc. (SAI) and Investment operations across Boston, Merrimack, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Bangalore.
- Support the batch cycle related activities during the India coverage window -
- Incident Management
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Communication and coordination with internal/external data providers
- Support Hardware/Software environment changes
- Do maintenance of the existing applications and batch cycles
- Participate in transition of new applications / batch processes to production support team.
- Participation in on-call rotation is mandatory.
- Open to work across shifts in India.
- Proactively see the issues or improvements and follow-ups.
- Self motivated and takes and manages initiatives independently.
- Work with global teams, discuss concerns and take those to the closure.
- Focus on stability of the production environment by undertaking environment stability initiatives.
- Oracle PL/SQL (Good hands on knowledge)
- Informatica or any similar ETL tool
- Autosys or any scheduling/automation tool
- Unix/Linux – Commands, Shell scripting
- Windows - Commands, batch files and scripting
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly to maintain operational stability and meet SLAs.
- Motivated to learn FIMT applications and domain.
- Possess appetite for learning through exploration and reverse engineering.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome any kind of challenges
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent technical training
- Experience of 5-8 years in the IT Industry in a support organization
- Knowledge of Asset management Concepts is a plus
The above job description does not include all job responsibilities. This position may be required to perform related duties other than those specifically presented in this description.