Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Software Engineer - Oracle
- Analysis, Design, Estimation and Development of the database components
- Strong in depth Oracle 11g database, ETL, Informatica hands on knowledge
- Strong communication skills to manage various stakeholders in India as well as in US
- Be conversant with data modeling and database designs.
- Excellent development skills that provide superior database solutions.
- Strong inclination to make things happen the first time within the defined quality framework.
- Gain and deeper understanding of Asset Management domain.
- Provide Level 3 support, when needed, to database components
- Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvement ideas
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle PL/SQL (Good hands on knowledge)
- MS SQL Server
- Unix and Shell scripting basics
- Job Scheduling Technologies like Autosys
- Agile methodologies or iterative development processes
- Acceptance test-driven development a plus.
- Ability to take ownership
- Excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills
- Great attitude, being a mentor, team player and effective contributor
- Focused on productivity
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology/ MCA
- 6+ years of relevant experience
The above job description does not include all job responsibilities. This position may be required to perform related duties other than those specifically presented in this description.