Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Personal Investments (PI) is the business unit that provides application, system and IT infrastructure services for multiple Investment management and advisory businesses and operations across Boston, Merrimack, Raleigh and Bangalore
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to develop internet based applications. The role involves continuous collaboration with partners, iterative understanding of requirements, following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to design / development process . The role also demands partner expectation management, technical expertise around design and analysis and development process management
The ideal candidate should be able to
- Develop Internet based applications that operate in a client/server environment required.
- Technologies: Core Java, JSP, JS, JQuery, Servlets, Struts, Spring, SpringWeb, Eclipse, Tomcat, Clearcase.
- Practices & Patterns: Object Oriented design and development, Familiarity with J2EE blueprint patterns, Model-View-Control and Component-based development.
- Provides technical leadership to junior team members and small groups on multiple moderately complex projects.
- On occasion, addresses small groups on technical subjects or demonstrates systems.
- Understanding of the full life cycle development process required.
- Experience with CMM level 5 development desired.
- Familiarity with iterative life cycle tools and techniques desired.
- Ability to take ownership
- Excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills
- Great attitude, being a mentor, team player and effective contributor
- Focused on productivity
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology/ MCA
- 5.5 + years of relevant IT experience