Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Senior Software Engineer - Oracle plsql
Business Unit Overview
Personal Investing (PI) helps millions of people save and invest through individual retail accounts, builds lifetime relationships with customers and provides participants with cost-effective, integrated participant benefit solutions. PI serves customers online, over the phone, and through a nationwide network of investor centers. PI also provides a range of investment products and services to individual mutual fund. PI is also committed to helping drive employee retirement readiness by delivering leading-edge financial solutions.
Personal Investing Technology objective is to enable better customer experience and deliver software solutions to support business in the new digital world. PI technology group is on continuous journey with mission to increase pace of execution and innovation. Customer Led, Fast and Digital are three main themes with key aspirations to work for Digital organization of PI Technology Services.
- Analysis, Design and Development of the database components
- Use your knowledge to influence better software design, promote proper software engineering and bug prevention strategies, testability and security
- Collaborate with team members on improving team's test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Participate in application code and test code reviews with rest of the Scrum team
- Actively participate in the development process through writing and maintain application features and automated tests including unit tests, component tests, integration tests, functional tests and scenario tests.
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment
- Strong in depth experience in Oracle database and PLSQL
- Exposure to scheduling and ETL tools - Control-M and Informatica
- Hands on experience in Shell scripting and Unix environment
- Obsessed with creating the best end-to-end customer experience
- Owns the outcome by taking personal accountability for delivering strong results
- Passionate about Test Driven Development, developing robust software, writing testable and maintainable code
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative, pragmatic and results-oriented
- Able to learn large software systems end-to-end quickly
- Keenly interested in learning new technologies and their adoption
- Able to work with remote and international team members
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related field
The above job description does not include all job responsibilities. This position may be required to perform related duties other than those specifically presented in this description.