Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Lead - Software Engineering - Scrum Master
Business Unit Overview
ECC (Enterprise Cloud Computing) is a new Business Unit created with an aim to drive cloud transformation at Fidelity. Our mission it to enable Fidelity’s application development teams to go faster by bringing together architecture, Infrastructure, Development Tools, Security, Operations and Program Office functions in agile, delivery-oriented teams to build/configure/sustain internal and external cloud platforms and development ecosystems.
- We are looking for a qualified, real hands-on experienced Scrum Master to assist application development teams in adopting new technology and plan ongoing maintenance and enhancements for existing systems and frameworks.The candidate should guide the team members in adopting true agile principles. The Scrum Master is responsible for conducting all scrum ceremonies, like backlog grooming, release planning, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and demo.
- As the deliveries from ECC teams are technical oriented the Scrum Master should have exposure to any of the project development technologies in his/her early career. The candidate should able to highlight the risks at the right time of project delivery. He/She should be able to plan, coordinate and report project status from delivery teams during all project release phases.
List of skills required
- Minimum 8 years experience in software development, of which at least 2-4 years successfully performing Scrum Master role.
- Good Fundamentals on Agile Methodology is mandatory.
- CSM [Certified Scrum Master]/Any Agile Certifications is strongly preferred
- Exposure for Tools like JIRA Agile, Jama is preferred.
- Strong customer focused, team oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to management
- Knowledge of building applications for the Financial Services sector very helpful
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong team oriented skills
- Experience working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology (Compute Science in Information Technology preferred)
- 7 – 9 years of relevant IT experience
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) desirable
- Strong Technical background