Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Senior Business Analyst
Business Unit Overview
The strategic intent of Enterprise Delivery & Solutions (EDS) in FMR India is to create a highly evolved, global service model for our business partners, by driving simultaneous focus on cost efficiency, leveraging the global clock and straddling the entire spectrum of service delivery, thus providing a sustainable Unique Service Proposition to our partners in their endeavor to maintain a winning competitive advantage
Business Intelligence & Decision Support (BIDS) in EDS is responsible for providing reporting & analytics services for various internal and external stakeholders. This group provides services across the life-cycle of reporting with a high focus on developing business, data and technology excellence.
- Migrate existing manual reports to Qlik, maintenance and enhancements
- Interviewing business users to understand and document data requirements including elements, entities and relationships
- Develop & deliver scorecards / dashboards / storyboards
- Document operational processes and help recommend specific process and automation improvements
- Effectively engage with internal stakeholders to understand business needs
- Develop and produce on-going reporting on scorecard trends, performance and issues to key constituents.
- Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners to convey insights.
- Support in building capability across the reporting life-cycle functions
- Continuous improvement of existing scorecards and identifying opportunities for automation and data remodeling
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Work independently with the stakeholder for requirement elicitation, analysis and documentation
- End to end experience in designing and deploying reports/Dashboard/data visualizations using Qlik
- Advanced SQL writing skills, strong understanding of relational and dimensional data models
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of translating user requirements into reports or analytical solutions
- Strong understanding of Qliksense framework to design and implement proof of concepts and create advanced BI visualization as required.
- Strong data visualization and representation skills
- Ability to balance customer service, probing and questioning skills with sound business judgment
- Good understanding of Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) on concepts like Star-schema, Snowflake schema using fact and dimension tables and relational databases
- Expertise in MS-Office suite of applications
- Good Statistical and Analytical knowledge
- Exposure to JIRA and MS Sharepoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Excellent analytical, organization, prioritization and oral/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and independent judgment
Education and Experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience