Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Associate Specialist - Operations Processing
Business Unit Overview
The WI Risk team is responsible for ensuring strong organizational performance from a risk perspective. In support of this, the team serves as the single point of contact for all risk-related matters, developing and monitoring Key Risk Indicators (KRI), managing internal and external audit activities, and providing oversight over the management of operational incidents.
The Site Scheduler plays a critical role in the daily tactical performance of the WPS call centers. The associate will monitor site staffing requirements across all regions to assist Workplace Participant Service group reps in meeting the desired customer service level & goals. A point of contact for any call center issues, troubleshoot where possible, escalate as appropriate with regard to schedule updates of WPS associates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to balance and prioritize simultaneous projects and tasks while maintaining the appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage group Inbox and voicemail queues & other adhoc requests.
List of skills required
- Good oral/ written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend American accent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Email, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate & be an effective team player
- Ability to analyze and think independently.
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interface effectively with a variety at functional level.
- Great attitude, team player and effective contributor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to quality and high standards
- Strong interpersonal / customer skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree.
- 6 months in Fidelity or equivalent call center operations environment
US working hours (Quarterly Rotation)
- 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM EST
- 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM EST