Chennai, TN IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Specialist - Operations Processing
- Associate will be responsible for accurate and timely calculation of pension of low to high complex work.
- Associate must learn and process financial transactions on client database.
- Work closely with upstream and downstream processes for the overall service to the end client / participant.
- Send out projection calculation of retirement benefits and forms to participants on request
- Processes final calculation once the participant/ beneficiary decide to commence his/her benefits and the forms are processed by retirement initiation team
- Calculate and review pension benefits for plan participants
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical thinking
- Good MS Office skills
- US Defined Benefits knowledge is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Strong attention to detail and independent judgment
Education and Experience
Graduate in any stream
Minimum 2 years of experience in a research and resolution process/ pension or insurance/underwriting services or related financial process experience is mandatory