Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Business Unit Overview
Asset Management Talent Management L&D Services caters to FMR Co, Strategic Advisors, Global Asset Allocation, and creates/facilitates eLearning for all of Asset Mgmt group. All the learning content developed by the group is hosted on Sumtotal LMS and Learning Gateway. The teams work closely with their onshore counterparts to execute tasks in accordance with agreed SLA’s.
Using a detailed storyboard from an Instructional Designer describing and illustrating required edits or work
Determine whether to re-publish entire course or edit course objects (individual flash .swf pages within course)
Edit flash source files based on directions indicated in storyboard including
Modifications to graphics files
Modifications to sound files
Modifications to page text, illustrations, animations
Modifications to actions and behaviors on pages
Quiz and Test or interaction modifications
Publish modified objects and re-package for publishing as necessary
Test modified course for errors and omissions from both a content and a technical perspective
Publish course to SumTotal DEV server.
Work with Instructional Designer to review course and any course edits identified by Instructional Designer or SME after publisihing to DEV.
Make requested edits to course and after all edits are completed and no further edits are found, publish to SumTotalQA server.
Hand off to Learning Coordinator for Domain testing and Production Publication.
Sharepoint / website Updates - Make updates to sharepoint and websites as per instructions to host links and course content
Create and modify responsive websites and newsletters
- Build web portals, write stored procedures/scripts to interact with data servers in the L&D space.
- Flexibility to work in 1400 – 2300 hours shift
- Hands on experience with responsive design
- Hands on experience with Java Script/jQuery/Angular JS (Front end Frame work)
Good verbal & written communication
Excellent team paper
- Solution focused technical consulting skills
- Graduation/Post Graduation preferably in any fine arts discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the eLearning Industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working directly with other geographic locations