Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
QA Engineer - Functional and Automation Testing
Business Unit Overview
Corporate Technology Group (CTG) was established in 2008 to provide integrated technology solutions to enterprise wide functions including Corporate Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Records Management, Compliance, Legal, & Risk, Production Support and QA.
- We are looking for an outstanding functional and automation engineer with strong experience in building test automation suite.
- We work in an agile software development environment and are building infrastructure to move towards continuous delivery where every code change is thoroughly tested by triggering after automated build and is considered ready to be deployed if we choose so.
- We all know continuous delivery is not possible without automated tests and a framework that is stable, maintainable, and scalable.
- We are looking for a candidate who is self-driven, can constantly research and suggest latest technologies, independently troubleshoot technical issues, and work with teams of developers, and engineering project managers who take pride in providing solutions.
- You’ll be involved in all phases and layers of the application, and have a direct impact on the experience customers.
List of skills required
- Experience working with Java based automation tool.
- Strong object oriented programming and design experience including Java
- Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks;
- Experience Database Testing in SQL Queries (DMLs, DDLs, Joins)
- Experience in working in an Agile software development environment
- Good communication, Logic and Rational thought.
- Financial Industry domain knowledge is good to have.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings.
Education and Experience
- 2-4 years of Testing Experience
- Working experience in Test Automation and functional testing
- Proficient in testing methodologies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology