Bangalore, KA IN
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Oracle DBA - Senior DBA/Lead - Bangalore / Chennai
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms.
Fidelity is a privately held, international provider of financial services and investment resources that help individuals and institutions meet their financial objectives.
We are looking for a DBA with solid experience in Oracle Database Administration. The role requires thorough understanding of database concepts, architecture and best practices. 12 x 7 oncall for Production support, database maintenance, patching and upgrades is expected on a rotational basis.
- Administration of Oracle 11g & 12c RAC databases on Unix
- Install, Upgrade and Patching of Oracle RAC cluster and databases
- RMAN backup and restore
- Administration of Data Guard, OEM, ASM, ACFS
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, Netezza or TimesTen is a big plus
- Willing to learn new technologies (Exadata, Netezza, Golden Gate, Delphix, TimesTen, Hadoop etc)
- Commitment to quality and high standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work as part of and with high performing and aggressive teams
- Positive team player, ability to effectively communicate with peers, customers and management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5 - 9 years of solid experience as a fully hands-on production Oracle dba