Job Tittle – Specialist – Asia Security Operations Center (ASOC)
Support the daily operations of Asia Security Operations Center (ASOC). Responsible for monitoring procedures and duly escalating incidents to the hierarchy.
The Purpose of Your Role
Security Specialist ASOC will responsible for monitoring security controls in all the sites in the APAC region. Assist ASOC Duty Manager to support Security Technology Group (STG) during installation, implementation and user education of security systems. Assist & coordinate with STG & FREC teams to conduct preventive maintenance for all security infrastructure. Assist and coordinate with Travel Desk and FREC for safety audit of travel and transport cabs.
The Value You Deliver
- Establishing Communication bridge with relevant stake holders during a potential crisis situation.
- Assist ASOC Duty Manager to provide security support during events. Assisting in preparation of periodic MIS reports on different procedural requirements. Manning of the emergency line and provide assistance for the incident and report/escalate the same to the relevant parties.
- Responsible for reporting and documenting transport related incidents and updating to India GSI management. Responsible to prepare situational incident report, starting with the essential questions (5W and 1 H)
The Skills that are Key to this role
- You are delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership
- You have Experience working with different time-zones
- You are Strong commitment to quality, documentation and operational excellence
- You are Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and adaptability
- You know preparation of periodic MIS reports on different procedural requirements.
- You know manning of the emergency line and provide assistance for the incident and report/escalate the same to the relevant parties.
The Skills that are Good to Have for this role
- You have knowledge of reporting and documenting transport related incidents and updating to senior management.
- You Delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership
- You have Experience to prepare situational incident report, starting with the essential questions (5W and 1 H)
- You are good in adhering to laid down protocols on women safety program.
- You have Strong commitment to all customer service-related queries resolution
- You have flexibility to work in 24/7 shifts
- You are Self-Motivated and resourceful. Confident and able to work alone as effectively as in a team
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
ASOC is the Center of Excellence covering all the aspects of security monitoring, communication and response. It comprises of four pillars as Site Security Surveillance, Transport Security, Travel Security and Threat & Risk Analysis Program. Alarm management, life safety support, incident management, travel security briefings and catastrophic event support are the core responsibilities of ASOC
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Ability to carry out operations during crisis situations.
- Preferred knowledge of integrated security systems, access control, CCTV, LAN and network infrastructures and associated software.
- Familiar with contingency planning and investigations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong data analytical skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
Location : Bangalore – EGL
Shift timings: 24/7 shifts
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity India has been the Global Inhouse Center of Fidelity Investments since 2003 with offices in Bangalore and Chennai. For information about working at Fidelity, visit India.Fidelity.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits Developed for You
From the little things that make every day better to those big-picture, life-changing tools. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Fidelity. We have an amazing package of benefits and programs designed to help you thrive both at and outside of work.
Affordable and accessible healthcare benefits for you and your loved ones.
- Coverage of up to INR 300,000 for you along with your spouse/partner, with additional top-up options available
- Insurance covers for parents/in-laws made available at subsidized costs
- Personal accident insurance cover of six times your annual basic salary
- Life insurance cover of eight times your annual basic salary
We invest in nurturing healthy habits and promoting overall wellness of our associates through three pillars – Physical, Emotional, and Financial wellness.
To help you through the exciting yet demanding times of parenthood, avail of time off and other benefits such as childcare allowance and access to daycare.
You will have access to free transport services to and from work, subject to residing within our pre-defined boundary limits
Finally, like the icing on the cake, we offer benefits that will help you contribute to and invest towards your retirement.
- National Pension System (NPS) offered at Fidelity:
- At Grade 6 and below, Fidelity will match your NPS contribution up to 5% of your basic salary
- At Grade 7 and above, Fidelity contributes 10% of your basic salary towards NPS as part of your compensation structure
- Avail of other statutory benefits such as EPF, VPF and Gratuity
Read more about our Benefits program.
Committed to Continuous Learning
At Fidelity, we are constantly adapting to the changing needs of our customers, new technologies, and better ways of working. And we empower our associates to do the same, with an emphasis on developing skills that will help propel you forward in your career while being able to make an impact for Fidelity’s customers around the world.
We offer a wide range of options including online, in-person, and mentor driven solutions – as well as learning days and job shadow opportunities to expose you to new elements of our business to broaden your experience.
Ongoing Opportunities for Growth
- Free access to thousands of online training resources
- Internal clubs focused on trending topics and associate interests
- Ability to pursue online or in-person technical certifications
Read more about our Learning & Development program.
Connected to Our Communities
At every level of our organization, you’ll find people who are committed to doing their part to make the world a better place. We host events and conduct volunteering activities, encouraging associates across the organization to get involved and make an impact on the lives of people in the communities where we live and work.
- Through our community relations program, we provide associates with several opportunities to actively volunteer and create an impact
- Host numerous company-wide volunteering and awareness events.
- Partner with a number of not-for-profit organizations to benefit our local communities
Year-Round Volunteer Opportunities
- Partner with schools and our not-for-profit organizations on financial literacy programs, career counselling, and online tutoring for students
- Teach employability skills to youth from low-income backgrounds, and conduct mock interviews to prepare them for corporate jobs
- Create joyful learning experiences for primary school children through the ‘Art in Education’ program
- Plant urban mini forests and participate in local cleanup efforts
Read more about our Fidelity Cares community relations program..