In collaboration with our associate volunteers who cut across business units and job levels, we conduct various activities through the year, ranging from virtual classes for children in villages, to creating teaching aids, imparting financial literacy education, and conducting various environmental initiatives aimed at conserving natural resources. Whether we are rolling up our sleeves to plant trees and grow mini urban forests, mentoring youth to join the future workforce, or imparting financial skills that they would need to have a better future, we are passionate about change and are dedicated to achieving it every day.
The following are some of the areas in which we seek to create an impact and benefit the communities where we live and work.
IMPACT THROUGH LONG-TERM PROJECTS
- Sponsoring educational and nutritional programs for students from low-income backgrounds
- Educating female students in government schools on safe sanitation practices
- Helping improve the quality of education in village schools by addressing the shortage of teachers and setting up digital classrooms to impart education online to students; also, creating study material for students
- Creating joyful learning experiences for primary school children through the ‘Art in Education’ program, where teachers are also trained
- Teaching employability skills to youth from low-income backgrounds, and conducting mock interviews to prepare them for corporate jobs
- Conducting career counselling and financial literacy programs
Our Fidelity Cares program also focuses on environmental sustainability efforts, including creation of urban mini forests using the ‘Miyawaki’ technique, cleaning beaches, and conducting awareness sessions for our associates.
Read the Fidelity Investments, India CSR Policy.